We hosted managing director of TKEX and clinic owner of The Biomechanics Luke Postlethwaite to discuss:
- How can clinicians in clinical practice make more money?
- What is under- and over- servicing?
- How to best prepare for job interviews
- How often should we see patients?
- What’s his definition of success as a business owner?
- What to do if a client can’t afford your services?
- Top 3 books for clinicians looking to learn more about business
If you’d value business consulting tailored to your needs, email Luke via firstname.lastname@example.org.