Barbara Borecka is a personal trainer and future Exercise Physiology student living with chronic pain. We talk about:
- Her story and experience with the biomedical system.
- Initial barriers and struggles along her journey.
- Feeling safe and free to move again through exercise and education.
- How she made sense of her pain and self-manages flare-ups.
- Advice to practitioners when working with people living with pain.
Barbara’s article mentioned in the podcast: painchats.com/perfectionist-pain-pacing
Follow her at facebook.com/barbaraexercises and instagram.com/barbaraexercises