We spoke with AEP, researcher and director of the Knowledge Exchange and The Biomechanics Brendan Mouatt to discuss:
- The backfire effect and how to work with our cognitive dissonance and biases.
- How the Knowledge Exchange courses have evolved over the years.
- How he used to measure clinical success, and what matters most now.
- At what point do we discharge, and when would support and guidance be indicated?
- Should different professions treat people living with pain any differently?
Follow Brendan on Facebook or Twitter (twitter.com/brendanmouatt) and find out more about our courses at tkex.org.