In this podcast, Brendan sits down with Dr Samantha Bunzli and discusses:
• What drove her to do research and see the importance in the sense-making of patients.
• The common-sense model and how this can be a powerful backbone to a clinical consultation.
• How beliefs, behaviours, and emotions are linked, and practical strategies for the clinician to explore these.
• How practitioner beliefs can influence a patients sense-making and consequent trajectory.
• Strategies to adopt psychosocially informed practice.
To find out more about Dr Samantha Bunzli click HERE. To get in touch you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and papers discussed in the podcast: