In this podcast, Brendan sits down with Dr Samantha Bunzli and discusses:
- What drove her to do research and see the importance in the sense-making of patients.
- The common-sense model and how this can be a powerful backbone to a clinical consultation.
- How beliefs, behaviours, and emotions are linked, and practical strategies for the clinician to explore these.
- How practitioner beliefs can influence a patients sense-making and consequent trajectory.
- Strategies to adopt psychosocially informed practice.