Ellen Masson is an Exercise Physiologist with training in motivational interviewing, CBT, ACT and science-informed pain management. She applies a person-centred and weight-neutral approach to health management in practice.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- The deeper reasons clients want to lose weight.
- Looking at weight management as a multi-dimensional experience.
- Asking the right questions.
- Critical appraisal of the research.
- When are diets unhelpful for long-term health.
- Person-centred lifestyle and healthy alternatives.
Find Ellen at instagram.com/ellen.masson_ep.