We hosted yoga teacher and science communicator Jenni Rawlings to discuss:
- Her journey from alignment-focused narratives to pain science
- The most common myths and misconceptions from professionals in the yoga space
- How should we respond to misinformation?
- Green flags for clinicians and educators in rehab/pain
- The most valuable takeaways from training in anatomy and biomechanics
- How to explain tightness to a client
Follow Jenni at www.strengthforyoga.com and the Yoga Meets Movement Science podcast (IG: @strengthforyoga)