Joshua Beagley is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist currently working in the private sector.
Josh loves using movement, exercise and guided education as tools to empower individuals to gain control over their pain.
In this podcast we chat about:
- Josh’s journey post university
- The pros and cons of being the sole EP in his private practice setting
- How he was practicing first year out in the field, compared to now
- Mistakes made so far along the journey
- Advice to newgrads who feel lost or unsure in how to apply 'pain science'?