Lauren Retica is an Osteopath and Clinical Pilates instructor with a keen interest in contemporary pain science and taking a holistic approach to reducing an individual’s suffering.
Lauren strives to implement ethically based healthcare while practicing at The Biomechanics, the home of The Knowledge Exchange.
- Her story and turning points in clinical practice
- Personal experiences with various treatments for lower back pain
- How she practices and uses manual therapy
- Managing patient expectations
- What is ethical healthcare and how to apply it
Find Lauren at www.thebiomechanics.com.au