Join us for a nuanced discussion on manual therapy with Massage Therapist Toby Coy, Osteopath Lauren Retica and Chiropractor Perttu Riipinen.
- How to use manual therapy within an interactor model
- Specific circumstances where manual therapy can be helpful, and where it can be unhelpful.
- How to manage patient expectations whilst acknowledging the messages we want to send.
- The concept of “buy-in”, and the different ways we can achieve it.
- The real skills of manual therapists and what matters most when helping a person.
Check out our podcasts with our guests here:
Lauren Retica: tkex.org/podcast/2020/3/25/lauren-retica-expectations-and-manual-therapy
Toby Coy: tkex.org/podcast/2020/2/8/toby-coy-self-efficacy-and-manual-therapy
Perttu Riipinen: tkex.org/podcast/2020/4/7/perttu-riipinen-bps-approach-to-chiropractic