Matthew Danziger is a massager therapist and personal trainer from New York. He’s an OG from Soma Simple and well-known in the online field of pain science groups and content.
In this podcast, we talked about:
- Matthew’s personal experience with chronic pain.
- Updated narratives for manual therapy.
- The BPS aspects of a massage.
- Matthew’s very real case of debilitating lower back pain, and how he handled it.
- Importance of validation and advice for clinicians working in pain management.
For more of Matthew’s content, check out: