Zak Gabor is the founder of Level Up
In this episode, we go through
- Zak’s past mistakes as a newgrad in clinical practice.
- Barriers in applying a BPS approach.
- Misinterpretations of the BPS model as a pain treatment model, and limitations of the cup analogy.
- Advice to clinicians applying evidence-based practice in a private clinic.
- Navigating the nuances of patient-centred EBP.
- The pros and cons of social media call-outs.
Find out more about the Level Up Initiative including the CALU Summit at www.thelevelupinitiative.com